Make your own free website on
Freshmen | Transferes | Foreign


After passing the required placement examinations, submit the following documents:

  • Form 138 (original copy of uncancelled 4th year high school report card)
  • Copy of high school diploma
  • Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by High School Guidance Counselor / Principal
  • Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
  • Two (2) colored 2x2 photograph


Transferes (STI or Non-STI Students)

After passing an interview with the Guidance Counselor or Career Adviser, submit the following documents:

  • Certificate of Transfer (Honorable Dismissal)
  • Two (2) colored 2x2 photographs
  • Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
  • Certificate of Good Moral Character from the Dean or Administrator of your previous school


Foreign Students (Transferring from a Foreign School)

A foreign student, holding any of the following visa categories, may be accepted:

  • Student Visa
  • Diplomatic Visa
  • Investor's Visa
  • Refugee Visa
  • Special Investor's Residence Visa
  • Pre-arranged Employment or Missionary Visa


All Right Reserved 2004
This page was developed by Charina E. Randoy
for comments and suggestions please email me at